|NOBLE MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. (Updated 2022-12-05)|
Head Office Address:
82 Richmond St. E., 1st Floor
2500 - 120 Adelaide St. W.
|Telephone Number:||416-214-2250||Common Shares O/S||223,921,488|
|Fax Number:||416-367-1954||Fully Diluted||237,948,988|
|Financial Year-End:||August 31|
|eMail Address:||email@example.com||Date of Amalgamation:||January 1, 2003|
|Reporting Jurisdictions:||Alberta, BC, Ontario|
|Industry Classification:||Junior Natural Resource|
PROFILE (Last update: 2022-05-16)
Noble Mineral Exploration Inc. is a Canadian-based junior exploration company, which, in addition to its shareholdings in Canada Nickel Company Inc., Spruce Ridge Resources Ltd. and MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd., and its interest in the Holdsworth gold exploration property in the area of Wawa, Ontario, will continue to hold approximately ~36,400 hectares of mineral rights in the Timmins-Cochrane areas of Northern Ontario known as Project 81, including a 50% interest in recently acquired claims in Carnegie, Prosser, Wark and Kidd Twps (6,600ha) and an Option on 4,800ha in Calder Twp, as well as an additional ~11,000 hectares in the Timmins area and ~14,400 hectares of mining claims in Central Newfoundland.
Project 81 hosts diversified drill-ready gold, nickel-cobalt and base metal targets at various stages of exploration.
The Company also holds its recently acquired ~14,600 hectares in the Nagagami Carbonatite Complex near Hearst, Ontario, as well as ~3,700 hectares in the Buckingham Graphite Property, ~518 hectares in the Laverlochere nickel, copper, PGM property and ~482 hectares in the Cere-Villebon nickel, copper PGM property, all of which are in the province of Quebec.
In addition, Noble has recently optioned to acquire 100%of claims to 204 claim units near Hearst, Northern Ontario - the Boulder Project. A 140kg boulder was found in the area containing significant concentrations of base and precious metals. The significant discovery of the highly mineralized boulder was in an area that has not seen much past exploration. The discovery of the source of the boulder would be an important mineral find.
Noble has been incredibly successful in building a portfolio of securities, royalties and joint venture partners and will continue to build wealth through the project generator model.
Projects currently under development and their affiliated resources:
- Nickel-Cobalt/VMS/Gold in the Timmins-Cochrane area of Northern Ontario, for which it holds the mineral rights;
- Niobium and Rare Earths in the Nagagami River Carbonatite prospect near Hearst in Northern Ontario;
- Copper-PGM in the optioned claim units on the Boulder Project near Hearst in Northern Ontario;
- Graphite on the Buckingham Graphite property in the Outaouais area of Western Quebec;
- Copper-Nickel-PGM on the Cere-Villebon property near Val d’Or, Quebec;
- Nickel-Copper-Cobalt-Gold and PGM on the Laverlochere property near Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec;
- VMS/Copper/Gold in Central Newfoundland