|NOBLE MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. (Updated 2023-05-03)|
Head Office Address:
82 Richmond St. E., 1st Floor
2500 - 120 Adelaide St. W.
|Telephone Number:||416-214-2250||Common Shares O/S||225,308,988|
|Fax Number:||416-367-1954||Fully Diluted||232,586,488|
|Financial Year-End:||August 31|
|eMail Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Date of Amalgamation:||January 1, 2003|
|Reporting Jurisdictions:||Alberta, BC, Ontario|
|Industry Classification:||Junior Natural Resource|
PROFILE (Last update: 2023-03-17)
Noble Mineral Exploration Inc. is a Canadian-based junior exploration company, which, in addition to its shareholdings in Canada Nickel Company Inc., Spruce Ridge Resources Ltd., Go Metals Corp. and MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd., has exploration and development interests in ~90,000 ha of mineral rights in Northern Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland that are drill ready.
Noble has been incredibly successful in building a portfolio of securities, royalties and joint venture partners and will continue to build wealth through the project generator model.
Projects currently under exploration/development and their affiliated resources:
- Project 81 ~25,000 ha - Nickel-Cobalt/VMS/Gold in the Timmins-Cochrane area of Northern Ontario, for which it holds the mineral rights;
- Mann et al Twps ~11,000 ha – Nickel-Cobalt/VMS/Gold in the Timmins area of Northern Ontario currently under option to Canada Nickel;
- Nagagami ~14,600 ha - Niobium and Rare Earths discovery in the Nagagami River Carbonatite Complex near Hearst in Northern Ontario;
- Boulder ~4,6000 ha – Copper-PGM (70%+ Cu/T) in the optioned claim units on the Boulder Project near Hearst in Northern Ontario;
- Buckingham ~3,700 ha - Graphite on the Buckingham Graphite property in the Outaouais area of Western Quebec;
- Cere-Villebon ~482 ha – Copper-Nickel-PGM on the Cere-Villebon property near Val d’Or, Quebec;
- Laverlochere ~518 ha - Nickel-Copper-Cobalt-Gold and PGM on the Laverlochere property near Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec;
- Havre St. Pierre ~10,152 ha - Nickel, Copper, PGM claims in the Havre St. Pierre, North Shore, Quebec;
- Island Pond ~14,400 ha - VMS/Copper/Gold in Central Newfoundland;
- Holdsworth ~304 ha – Gold project near Wawa, Ontario.